Páginas

segunda-feira, 23 de dezembro de 2019

Gustavo Rangel - Eternity (FLAC) [2019]


YANDEX (FLAC) Size:91.7 MB

"If you like spacey orchestral arrangements coupled with crazy drums in odd time signatures, wacky guitar solos and ambient instrumental music, you came to the right place!
My first sorta-well produced album - something that I'm very proud of but that I recognize that will not be my best work, since I still have a lot to learn."
Composed, arranged, played, recorded and produced by Gustavo Rangel
Artwork by Rafael Duarte

released December 22, 2019

alternative post rock experimental ambient ambient rock experimental rock orchestral progressive post rock Porto

PARA ABRIR E FECHAR O ARQUIVO DO BLOGUE, CLICAR NOS TRIÂNGULOS PEQUENOS QUE ANTECEDEM AS DATAS:

Arquivo do blogue

Número total de visualizações de páginas

Acerca de mim

Seguidores

OUTROS BLOGUES & SITES