Páginas

sexta-feira, 16 de julho de 2021

The Quivering Palm - Back Around Again for the First Time [2021]


YANDEX (320 Kbps)

ESTE TRABALHO TEM O APOIO ELEMENTUS MUSICALIS

Jamie Funk, Divide and Conquer: “There might be some genius at play here and I look forward to hearing more of his work in the not too distant future.”

Limnetic Villians: "I listened to this all the way through about 3 times. I think it's a really unusual work, there's some Pearl Jam elements in the vocals, Korn like structures, but then a sort of odd 80's gothic electronica, some grunge, some trip-hop. Another Day is my favourite track off it, in terms of the production and the simplicity of it, the grunge of it. I'm going to follow you guys so I can hear more in the future. There's a strange mix of things here that I quite like."

DkmTkm: "So I know I can't sing but I'm hearing vocals that make me sound like dog turds under a shoe. My vocals work for what I do, I think ha, but wow massive vocals dope mix!!!!"

Carbon Footprint Music Productions: "[Nowhere] is exceptionally Good!!! You have just gained a new Fan!!!"

released July 16, 2021

Music and lyrics written and performed by Kevin Patrick Hahn
Recorded and mixed by Jamie Smith at Studio 1
Mastered by Jon Tranberry at Ouibeatough Studio
Re-mastered by Kevin Patrick Hahn at Uncontrollable Hideous Studio
Cover art by Kevin Patrick Hahn
Uncontrollable Hideous Songs (ASCAP)

alternative dream pop grunge indie rock industrial shoegaze minneapolis

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

PARA ABRIR E FECHAR O ARQUIVO DO BLOGUE, CLICAR NOS TRIÂNGULOS PEQUENOS QUE ANTECEDEM AS DATAS:

Arquivo do blogue

Número total de visualizações de páginas

Acerca de mim

Seguidores

OUTROS BLOGUES & SITES