Páginas

sexta-feira, 16 de julho de 2021

Bob Conroy - Solo Classical Guitar: Vieja Leyenda [2021]


YANDEX (320 Kbps)

"This recording is dedicated to my father. My earliest musical memories are of listening to and singing along with his Gilbert and Sullivan records. He loved Verdi and was tickled that his name translated to English was Joe Green, a good working-class Irish name. I think he would like this recording."

released December 18, 2021

Recorded, Mixed and Mastered by Elizabeth Lorrey, Awakening Sounds, Pepperell, MA.
Many thanks to Elizabeth for her usual brilliant work and generous spirit.
Front cover art by my uncle Ernst Kotzian.
CD design by Max Gordon.
Many thanks to my family for listening to me playing these pieces to death.

acoustic classical guitar fingerstyle guitar Lunenburg

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

PARA ABRIR E FECHAR O ARQUIVO DO BLOGUE, CLICAR NOS TRIÂNGULOS PEQUENOS QUE ANTECEDEM AS DATAS:

Arquivo do blogue

Número total de visualizações de páginas

Acerca de mim

Seguidores

OUTROS BLOGUES & SITES