YANDEX (320 Kbps) Size:49.2 MB
"Strength, ectasy, billow-ness. I've been dreaming of this moment, to sail up into the clouds. This ultimate force that pushes behind me, sitting against a rocket, soaring and feeling as if you will burst into flames at any second. That explosion is not an ending, but the beginning of a search, a place to find you, to find myself, to be lost, to lose, to find yourself nowhere, lost among the clouds. "Stop looking out the window", the teacher used to say. I was transfixed on the view. I'd walk along the street a decade later, books in my hand, with my chin up. Everytime I'd see the airliner flying over, I'd wish I was there, sitting on top, arms out. The wind hits you so hard it wells up tears in your eyes. Now I'm looking back, and trying the radio. I keep sending out messages, but no one replies. This world full of people, and no one is listening. "He's always the one smiling", they whisper and laugh. Fall back into your dreaming, and wait for tomorrow, old man."
Recorded in 2020. Previously unreleased. All music by Will Long.
released April 12, 2020
ambient drone electronic experimental loop tape Tokyo Japan

