Páginas

sexta-feira, 1 de abril de 2022

Dexba - LYRA-8 [2022]


YANDEX (320 Kbps)

The SOMA LYRA-8 has been life-changing for me.
It gave me the courage to start putting what I play online, receiving amazing feedback and encouragement.
This album is a little wrap-up of what I've already shown on YouTube, fixing levels and EQs, putting together what can be described as a little EP.
The album is free because my main goal will always be interacting with you, I want to feel like we're on this journey together, in a continuous dialogue.
That said, every donation will be very well accepted, and you'll probably see your gift reinvested in more music we will both enjoy.
Thank you 🧡

released April 1, 2022

electronic ambient ambient electronic dark ambient drone drone ambient low-fi modular synth trip hop ho chi minh city Vietnam

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

PARA ABRIR E FECHAR O ARQUIVO DO BLOGUE, CLICAR NOS TRIÂNGULOS PEQUENOS QUE ANTECEDEM AS DATAS:

Arquivo do blogue

Número total de visualizações de páginas

Acerca de mim

Seguidores

OUTROS BLOGUES & SITES