Páginas

quinta-feira, 18 de julho de 2013

Marco Silvestri (ReleasingWeeps) - A Journey: Acoustic [EP 2013]


YANDEX (320 Kbps)

This is my first acoustic EP, six song in the style of acoustic fingerstyle guitarists like Tommy Emmanuel and other masters of this style, with a lot of experimental concepts. It's called "A Journey" because I've written those songs in the last 3 years while I was on the road; so each was born in a different country, on a different moment of my life. I hope you like it!
Marco

released September 22, 2013

r&b/soul soul a journey acoustic acoustic guitar fingerstyle guitar marco silvestri pop progressive progressive metal releasing weeps sperimental tommy emmanuel rome

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

PARA ABRIR E FECHAR O ARQUIVO DO BLOGUE, CLICAR NOS TRIÂNGULOS PEQUENOS QUE ANTECEDEM AS DATAS:

Arquivo do blogue

Número total de visualizações de páginas

Acerca de mim

Seguidores

OUTROS BLOGUES & SITES