Páginas

sábado, 9 de dezembro de 2023

JeniusDoesBeatz - Romantic Transitions [2022]


YANDEX (320 Kbps)

...DA BELEZA DAS COISAS SIMPLES
APOIO ELEMENTUS MUSICALIS

All platforms: snd.click/hfvv

This is a very special project and has been a work in progress for quite some time now. I am extremely happy to finally release it for everyone to hear! I hope you enjoy :)

To summarize, 'Romantic Transitions' is a love letter to the beautiful Okanagan where I have shared many precious moments. As I transition into the next stage of my life this coming year, I want to thank my family for all of the amazing experiences that I have made with them so far.

released March 4, 2022

This album was recorded, produced & mixed in Surrey, British Columbia between July 2021 & January 2022

synth programming (track 7) & bass guitar (track 6) by my dad:
lightsinpairs.bandcamp.com

electronic jazzhop beat tape beats beattape chillhop chillout downtempo experimental free lofi beats lofi chillhop lofi girl lofi.hiphop trip hop triphop Vancouver

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

PARA ABRIR E FECHAR O ARQUIVO DO BLOGUE, CLICAR NOS TRIÂNGULOS PEQUENOS QUE ANTECEDEM AS DATAS:

Arquivo do blogue

Número total de visualizações de páginas

Acerca de mim

Seguidores

OUTROS BLOGUES & SITES