Páginas

quinta-feira, 15 de fevereiro de 2018

Rachel M and Ceri Davies - REHABILITATED [2018]


YANDEX (320 Kbps)

VIVAMENTE RECOMENDADO

One night I fell into a deep sleep, in the land we know of no physical limitations I travelled far, far away. Until I found myself standing in a desert. There I was met by a spirit shrouded in a purple and green light. We spoke for what seemed like many earth hours. It could have been mere minutes or vast decades as time means no thing in the 4th dimension. But I was privy to such that upon awakening I found myself compelled to begin writing what later became this project. Later adding sound effects and ambience to certain tracks and working with my musical partner Ceri Davies to bring in the many rich layers of instrumentation, completing production.
The fruits of our labour resulted in the conceptual and psychedelic experience we coined REHABILITATED.
[Soundtrack to / currently undisclosed]
Not for the faint hearted !!!
Rebel rock.

Concept, Lyrics, vocals and melodies [sound effects No depth of pain, Pretty Girl, 28 Men go to war] - Rachel M
Music composition and full instrumentation - Ceri Davies
Sound Recordings - Rachel M and Ceri Davies
Copyright all lyrics - Rachel M, 2018.

released June 6, 2018

alternative blues bluesrock electropunk indie rock indierock psychedelic punk rock Lisbon

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

PARA ABRIR E FECHAR O ARQUIVO DO BLOGUE, CLICAR NOS TRIÂNGULOS PEQUENOS QUE ANTECEDEM AS DATAS:

Arquivo do blogue

Número total de visualizações de páginas

Acerca de mim

Seguidores

OUTROS BLOGUES & SITES