💿 320 Kbps 101.64 MB
This is the 7th record I released so far. Even though the art form I choose to express myself is through music, I’m starting to realise that all of these records
I put out tend to be more about the people I play with than the music itself. The music is more of a consequence, something that is triggered by a particular group of human beings that are willing to give their personal input through their instruments around a sheet of music that, by itself, means nothing. Nevertheless, I still love to write music, listen to music and practice my instrument. And cook. And play tennis. But as far as putting out a record, the whole process until the point where the music is released seems to be the one that feels my heart the most, because those were the times I got to play with them, laugh, learn and listen to their stories. I believe any record is much bigger than its tracks. As a composer, my goal was to create eight different music platforms so you can get a glimpse of how beautiful these three human beings are: José Pedro Coelho, Bernardo Moreira and André Sousa Machado. This record is not about me. It's about us.
lançado em 26 de junho de 2026
Zé Cruz - guitar
José Pedro Coelho - tenor saxophone
Bernardo Moreira - doublebass
André Sousa Machado - drums
Mixed and Mastered by André Fernandes
Recorded at Timbuktu Studio, Lisbon
All music composed by Zé Cruz apart from “Footprints” - composed by Wayne Shorter and arranged by Zé Cruz
Thanks:
“Big thanks to José Pedro Coelho, Bernardo Moreira and André Sousa Machado for taking this leap of faith with me. To André Fernandes for all the care and attention given while mixing and mastering this record. To my brother Manel for the awesome artwork he made for the album cover. Hope you have as much fun listening to this record as we did recording it. Take care, 'Cruz.”
alternative electronic jazz noise pop rock Lisbon

