Páginas

sábado, 18 de abril de 2015

Sigil - So Far [2015]


YANDEX (320 Kbps) Size:268.3 MB

"This is a collection of everything I've written under the Sigil moniker so far (excluding a couple of bits that never got mastered). There is a chunk of stuff that was already released as well as some never released bits.

Feel free to take it for free and I hope you enjoy it, but if you would like to donate something to help me along the way it would be much appreciated... I'm in dire need of a new laptop for live performance, some headphones and some monitors so any funds would be put to good use!"

released April 18, 2015

"For mastering credits and credit for the tunes I've remixed please click on each individual track."

"All of my artwork by Dharini www.facebook.com/dharinifractals"

electronic psychedelia psychedelic Portugal

PARA ABRIR E FECHAR O ARQUIVO DO BLOGUE, CLICAR NOS TRIÂNGULOS PEQUENOS QUE ANTECEDEM AS DATAS:

Arquivo do blogue

Número total de visualizações de páginas

Acerca de mim

Seguidores

OUTROS BLOGUES & SITES